Use black ink.
We cannot approve deductions taken on the Business & Occupation Activities Return that are not itemized on page 3 of the Deduction Detail sheet.
- Write your name as it appears on your business registration.
- Write your tax registration number. The tax registration number, also called Uniform Business Identifier (UBI), is a nine-digit number that appears on your business registration.
- Find the heading that corresponds to your reporting activity and review the deductions available.
- Enter the amount of your deduction next to the appropriate deduction type under Amount.
- Enter the total amount of deductions in the Total box.
- Transfer the total deduction amount for each classification from this page to the corresponding line on page 1 of your tax return, under Deductions.
If you have deductions, return the Deduction Detail with your tax return. If you do not have deductions, do not return the Deduction Detail.
<< Previous | Table of Contents | Next >>