Looking for data to create a business plan? Interested in how your industry is doing? Check out the Department's Statistics and Reports.
Our Statistics and Reports page holds a variety of information available to businesses and the general public. Use this information for business planning, market research, policy development, and much more.
With the Create a Report tool, you can create a report specific to your industry and see current and historical information for:
- Gross Business Income - Get gross business income information for years 1994 to present by Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) or North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) codes.
- Statewide Taxable Retail Sales - See statewide taxable retail sales for years 1994 to present by SIC or NAICS codes.
- Local Taxable Retail Sales and Use Tax - Find local sales and use tax data for years 1994 to present by SIC or NAICS codes.
With the Quarterly Business Review (QBR), you can get:
- business and occupation tax information
- gross business income by industry
- public utility tax information
This information can be downloaded in Excel or PDF format.
Check out our Statistics and Reports page to find these tools and many other useful resources.