home home File & pay taxes home File or amend my return File or amend my return

File online

File your return electronically using E-file. Simply log on to My Account. You will need your tax registration number and pre-assigned access code (PAC) – printed on your tax return – to sign up.

File by mail

You should receive a tax return in the mail approximately two weeks before the due date (businesses that are registered to file online will not receive a paper form in the mail). If you have misplaced yours, download a tax return from our site. 

Amend my return

If you discover that you made a mistake on a previously filed tax return, you can amend your return. You may go back four years, plus the current year.

Payment methods

Depending on whether you file your return electronically or by mail, the department offers several types of payment methods.