home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  What should I do if I don't agree with some of the audit adjustments?

A:  If you disagree with some of the adjustments, you may schedule a conference with the auditor's manager to review any disputed issues. If agreement cannot be reached, the audit manager will provide you with information on appeal procedures.

If you file an appeal prior to the assessment's due date, you will not have to pay protested amounts, although interest will continue to accrue on the unpaid disputed amounts. Only unprotested amounts will remain due.

If you file your appeal after the assessment's due date, you must pay the total amount due and petition for a refund.
More information
WAC 458-20-100
More audit information
Related questions & answers
What happens after an audit?
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all