home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  I recently opened a new business location. Do I need to notify you of this?

A:  Yes. If you open a new location, you must complete a new Business License Application. After receiving your application, the Business Licensing Service will issue and send you separate registration and licensing documents. The documents must be posted at your new location. If you have more than one location, you may report your taxes for all locations under one UBI/tax registration number, on one tax return, to the Department of Revenue.
More information
Business License Application (Business Licensing Service)
Related questions & answers
When should I complete a new Business License Application for the state?
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all