home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  How do I obtain a state license to conduct business in Washington?

A:  In most cases, you can obtain all your state registrations and licenses by completing the Business License Application and writing one check. The state tax registration, employer registrations, and trade name registration are all available, plus many other licenses from a variety of agencies.
More information
More information about registering my business
Business License Application
WAC 458-20-101
Related questions & answers
What are my rights/responsibilities in dealing with the Department of Revenue?
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all