home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  I recently sold my business. Do I need to notify you?

A:  Yes, you need to notify the Department of Revenue if you sell your business.

Because your UBI account/tax registration number is not transferable, the new owner must register with the Department of Revenue (and possibly other state agencies). They may do this by completing a Business License Application.
More information
Sell my business
Business License Application (Business Licensing Service)
WAC 458-20-216
Related questions & answers
I need to dissolve my corporation. How do I do this?
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all