home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  I need to dissolve my corporation. How do I do this?

A:  The Secretary of State's office handles corporate dissolutions. However, you must first complete an Revenue Clearance Certificate Application form with the Department of Revenue. You may mail the completed form to us or fax it to (360) 586-7603.

After the Department receives your completed application, we will send a "Revenue Clearance Certificate" to you. You must send this certificate on to the Secretary of State's office to complete the dissolution process. For additional information, contact the Secretary of State's office.
More information
More information about Revenue Clearance Certificates
Revenue Clearance Certificate Application (pdf)
Washington Secretary of State's Office
Related questions & answers
I recently opened a new business location. Do I need to notify you of this?
I recently sold my business. Do I need to notify you?
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all