home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  I recently changed my home loan and now pay my property taxes rather than my mortgage company paying them for me. How do I change the location in which my property tax statement is sent?

A:  The Department of Revenue does not maintain individual property tax records for taxpayers. You need to contact your local county treasurer's office to inform them of changes that should be made to your tax records.
More information
Washington State county links
A Homeowner's Guide to Property Tax (pdf)
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all