home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  I lost my property tax statement. Could you send me the balance and statement due date information on my parcel?

A:  The Department of Revenue does not maintain individual property tax records for taxpayers in the state. This information is kept locally by your county treasurer, and they will be able to help you.
More information
Washington State county links
A Homeowner's Guide to Property Tax (pdf)
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all