home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search


Q:  Where does the property tax money go?

A:  More than 55% of property tax goes to support public schools. Of the remaining 45 percent, about 17% supports county services, nearly 14% goes to cities and towns and the remaining tax dollars support all other taxing districts (fire districts, libraries, ports, hospitals, etc.).
More information
Property Tax Statistical Reports
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 4
 3
 2
 1 - Not at all

Comments: