home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  I'm interested in buying property at a foreclosure sale. How do I find out about these properties?

A:  Each county treasurer is responsible for collecting the property tax on property in their county. You must contact each county treasurer individually to find out which properties are in foreclosure.
More information
Washington Association of County Officials
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all