home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  Where may an intercounty or interstate utility company obtain an annual report form and what is required?


Annual property tax filing forms are available on our web site. Hard copy annual report forms can be mailed upon request by calling the Department at any of the phone numbers listed below.

In addition to filling out the annual property tax reporting forms, the Department also requires the following additional information, if applicable:

  • Annual reports to stockholders
  • Securities and Exchange Commission 10-K reports
  • Any federal or state government forms filed with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), Federal Surface Transportation Board (R-1), Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (WUTC), etc
  • Any comparative statement of operating statistics by states.
  • An electronic annual report can be sent to the Department of Revenue via e-mail. However, we must also have signed copies of the Washington State Annual Report Verification form and a completed Confidential Tax Information Authorization form mailed to us.
More information
Public Utility Tax Annual Reports
Confidential Tax Information Authorization form (pdf)
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all