home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  What can I use my rural county sales/use tax deferral certificate for?


A deferral recipient may defer taxes on three kinds of expenditures:

  • Qualified buildings;
  • Qualified machinery and equipment; and,
  • Labor and services rendered in the planning, installation and construction of the project.

A copy of the Sales and Use Tax Deferral Certificate must be presented to vendors and contractors for their files. This certificate allows the vendors and contractors to sell to the approved business without charging retail sales tax.

More information
More information about tax incentives
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all