home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  Can I request an extension or project cost increase for my rural county sales/use tax deferral certificate?



Extension: If the project will not be completed by the original expiration date shown on your certificate, you may request an extended expiration date by mailing or faxing a request to the Department.

Project Cost Increase: If the project's estimated costs will be exceeded, you may request an amended certificate stating a revised amount upon which the deferral taxes are requested. Requests must be mailed or faxed to the Department.

Return a copy of the certificate to:

Department of Revenue

Special Programs

PO Box 447477

Olympia, WA 98507-7477

or fax to (360) 586-2163

More information
More information about tax incentives
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all