home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  What if I collected the tire fee but I received a Retailing and Other Activities B&O Tax return?


You have two options. You can contact the Department of Revenue Telephone Information Center (1-800-647-7706) and request to change your excise tax return to the Combined Excise Tax return allowing you to remit the tire fee collected under the “Other Taxes” section of the return. Or, you may log onto the Department of Revenue website and file your return using E-File.

More information
Tire Fee on New Replacement Vehicle Tires (pdf)
WAC 458-20-272
Related questions & answers
Does the tire fee apply to wholesale sales?
How do I report the tire fee?
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all