home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  What do we do if we are filing and or paying late?

A:  If an Washington State Estate and Transfer Tax Return is being filed and paid late, an approved extension should be included with the return (if relevant) and late payment interest should be included with the payment. Please contact us is you need assistance computing interest on an Estate Tax Return.
More information
Estate tax returns
More information about estate tax for deaths on or before May 16, 2005
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all