home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  Can I appeal a final decision of the Department of Revenue?


You may appeal a final decision involving an assessment or a refund issued by the Appeals Division to the Board of Tax Appeals (BTA). An appeal with the BTA must be filed within 30 days of the final decision. The Department of Revenue does not have the authority to extend this filing date.

More information
Washington State Board of Tax Appeals
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all