home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  Can I appeal directly to Superior Court?


Yes, but you must first pay any amounts due. An appeal for refund can be filed directly with the Thurston County Superior Court . The appeal must be filed no later than 4 years following the payment or 30 days after the final decision, whichever is later.

More information
Thurston County Superior Court
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all