home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  What are replacement parts for qualifying farm machinery and equipment?


“Replacement parts” are parts that replace an existing part, or are essential to maintain the working condition, of qualifying farm machinery or equipment. Paint, fuel, oil, grease, hydraulic fluids, antifreeze, and similar items are not replacement parts, except when the seller incorporates these items when installing exempt replacement parts or when making repairs to qualifying farm machinery and equipment.

More information
Special Notice Update: Repair Parts and/or Services for Farm Machinery and Equipment - Sales and Use Tax Exemptions
Related questions & answers
Who is eligible for the "replacement parts for farm machinery and equipment sales tax exemption?"
What kinds of replacement parts are exempt from retail sales tax under the replacement parts for farm machinery and equipment exemption?
How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all