home home Questions & answers home Question Question
Enter keyword(s):   
Browse By Category Advanced Search

Q:  How will I be notified of tax rate or boundary changes?


Tax rates are updated quarterly. Businesses that file paper returns will receive a tax rate flyer with their tax return. You may also visit dor.wa.gov to find this information or sign up for our Geographic Information System (GIS) sales tax rate listserv.


Taxpayers are notified quarterly through the flyer of changes in both rates and boundaries for the various tax jurisdictions.

How well did this answer your question?
 5 - Very well
 1 - Not at all