DISTRIBUTION OF LOCAL SALES/USE TAX
TO OTHER JURISDICTIONS
Taxes for Public Facility/Stadium Districts and Regional Transit Authority
NOVEMBER DECEMBER YEAR TO DATE
JURISDICTION (RECEIPTS USED FOR) TAX RATE DISTRIBUTIONS DISTRIBUTIONS DISTRIBUTIONS
1. Spokane County Public Facilities District (convention center)
Local sales/use tax 0.1% $423,224.59 $503,370.08 $5,220,153.47
State administrative fee 4,258.40 5,067.31 52,614.69
2. King County Public Facilities District (professional baseball stadium)
Local sales/use tax* 0.017% $493,504.02 $516,598.53 $5,661,823.44
3. King County Public Facilities District (professional baseball stadium)
Local food/beverage tax** 0.5% $1,095,161.20 $1,113,942.15 $12,671,067.77
State administrative fee 11,062.23 11,251.94 127,990.58
4. King County Public Stadium Authority (professional football stadium)
Local sales/use tax* 0.016% $464,762.37 $487,091.74 $5,291,742.81
5. Regional Transit Authority (high capacity, rapid transit system)
Local sales/use tax*** 0.4% $15,748,232.24 $16,409,985.80 $178,184,669.56
* Tax is credited against state sales/use tax, so the burden is
shifted to the state general fund.
** Tax applies only to sales of food and beverages, alcoholic and
otherwise, for consumption on premises by restaurants,
bars and taverns throughout King County.
*** Tax generally applies within the metropolitan areas of King, Pierce
and Snohomish counties.