OLYMPIA – Dec. 14, 2016 – The Washington State Department of Revenue has announced the winners of its Fiscal Year 2016 Employee Recognition Awards.
The annual awards recognize exemplary performance by staff members in nine categories: Project Team, Teamwork, Field Office, Outstanding Employee, External Customer Service, Internal Customer Service, Leadership, Outreach and Inclusion, and Safety.
The winners are:
- Project Team: ATLAS trainers, Taxpayer Services Division
- Teamwork: Office Services, Business and Financial Services Division
- Field Office Award: Federal Way
- Outstanding Employee: Wan Chen
- External Customer Service: Kathy Ryan and Adam Wolfson
- Internal Customer Service: Christine Wilson
- Leadership: Alyson Fouts
- Outreach and Inclusion: Jason Hartwell
- Safety: Timothy Harrington
Revenue Director Vikki Smith noted the winners were chosen from among 195 nominations submitted by Revenue employees recognizing the efforts of 380 employees, or one-third of total agency staffing.
"Our team consistently provides customer-focused service, efficiency and innovation," Smith said. "These awards allow us to say thank you and let our employees know how much we appreciate their hard work and accomplishments."
Revenue's director and members of its Executive Team announced the winners and presented them with awards during a ceremony Dec. 5 at the agency's headquarters building in Tumwater.
# # #