Use black ink.
We cannot approve deductions taken on the Retailing & Other Activities Return that are not itemized on pages 3 & 4 of the deduction detail sheet.
- Write your name as it appears on your business registration.
- Write your tax registration number. The tax registration number, also called Uniform Business Identifier (UBI), is a nine-digit number that appears on your business registration.
- Find the heading that corresponds to your reporting activity and review the deductions available.
- Enter the deduction amount under Amount.
- Transfer the total deduction amount for each classification from this page to the corresponding line on your tax return under Deductions.
If you have deductions, return the Deduction Detail (pages 3 & 4). If you do not have deductions, do not return the Deduction Detail.