Check back in early 2022 for an updated calendar of listening session events!
If you have any feedback about the following questions, please email us at DORWFTC@dor.wa.gov
- The WFTC requires that an applicant prove their eligibility. If asked to provide proof of identification or residency, what could you provide to us?
- The WFTC requires that an applicant prove their eligibility. If asked to provide proof of income, what could you provide to us?
- What issues have you faced when attempting to claim a dependent for tax purposes?
Application process questions
- To qualify for the WFTC you must file a federal return. Since all federal returns are due in April of each year, the Department of Revenue plans to allow applicants up until December 1st to submit an application. Is this enough time to submit an application (February to December)?
- Applicants are required to notify the Department of Revenue if they need to amend their application for any reason. If you made a mistake on your application, how long would you need to notify us and correct the error?
Customer service questions
- What is the single most important thing that we can do to help Washingtonians apply for this credit?