Watch out for fake websites pretending to be SecureAccess Washington (SAW)! If you used a search engine to get to SAW, you might have clicked on ads that look real but actually lead to scams. Learn more.

Report no business activity

Report online

You have two options to report no business activity electronically:

Report by phone

  1. Call 360-705-6705.
  2. At the greeting, enter "111."
  3. Enter your 9-digit Account ID (found on your tax return, above your name and address).
  4. Follow the instructions given.

When you file by phone, you do not need to mail us your paper return.