Live Chat

General topics

Business licensing

Tax assistance

Additional services

City and county

Contact the appropriate city or county for licensing and tax requirements.

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

The state of Washington does not have a personal or corporate income tax. For federal income tax information and forms, contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).


Telephone Information Center

Mon through Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (PT)
(closed Wed 8-9 a.m.)

Closed on holidays.

360-705-6741  Business licensing

360-705-6705  Tax assistance

360-705-6706  Español (impuestos y licencias)

360-704-5900  Remote sales and consumer use tax

360-534-1324  Forest tax

Unclaimed Property

360-534-1502  Claims and holder reporting

Working Families Tax Credit

360-763-7300  Eligibility, applications & assistance

Local offices (map)

Revenue alphabetical directory

Media inquiries

Provide feedback



Use this address list to ensure your form or letter gets to the right place.


360-705-6699  Business licensing

360-705-6655  Tax assistance

Teletype (TTY)

Dial 711 for free Washington Relay Service.