Disaster Relief: Revenue will work with businesses that cannot file or pay their taxes on time due to a natural disaster. Learn more about disaster relief.

Accessibility assistance and website suggestions

Use this form to request documents in an alternate format or submit a suggestion for improvement.

My DOR help: If you need assistance now with your My DOR account, go to My DOR help or contact our call center at 360-705-6705.

If you have a question about other topics, please submit those through our Ask a Quick Question form.

* Indicates required field.

Type of request
Contact information
Additional Information