The Department of Revenue formed a Business Advisory Council in July 2018. The council’s purpose is to facilitate dialogue between the department and representatives of Washington’s business community around tax policy and operational issues.
The council consists of 16 members, including the DOR Director.
The members are:
- Michele Baisler – CPA, KPMG LLP
- Vicki Baker – Yakima Grocery Outlet
- Lois C. Cook – America’s Phone Guys
- Patrick Connor – National Federation of Independent Business
- James Dixson – Friendly Computers
- Chris Falco – CPA, Falco Sult
- Wendy Gillihan – Gryffin Consulting
- Clayton Hill – Association of Washington Business
- Damian Hunt – Amazon.com
- Mark Johnson – Washington Retail Association
- Darcy Kooiker – CPA, Ryan, LLC
- Robert L. Mahon – Perkins Coie LLP
- Danny Mollas – George & Sons Fruit Market
- William C. Severson – William C. Severson, attorney at law
- Gary Smith – Independent Business Association
- Vikki Smith – DOR Director
How often will meetings be held?
Meetings will be held quarterly.
The first meeting is September 17, 2018 from 12:30-3:30 pm at 6400 Linderson Way SW in Tumwater. While the meeting is open to the public, space is limited. If you wish to attend and listen, please email us.
How long do members serve?
Members serve two-year terms.