The Department of Revenue formed a Business Advisory Council in July 2018. The council’s purpose is to facilitate dialogue between the department and representatives of Washington’s business community around tax policy and operational issues.
The council consists of 16 members, including the DOR Director.
The members are:
- Michele Baisler – CPA, KPMG LLP
- Vicki Baker – Yakima Grocery Outlet
- Lois C. Cook – America’s Phone Guys
- Patrick Connor – National Federation of Independent Business
- James Dixson – Friendly Computers
- Chris Falco – CPA, Falco Sult
- Wendy Gillihan – Gryffin Consulting
- Damian Hunt – Amazon.com
- Mark Johnson – Washington Retail Association
- Darcy Kooiker – CPA, Ryan, LLC
- Robert L. Mahon – Perkins Coie LLP
- William C. Severson – William C. Severson, attorney at law
- Vikki Smith – DOR Director
How often will meetings be held?
Meetings will be held quarterly.
The next meeting is scheduled for December 16, 2019 from 12-3 pm at 6400 Linderson Way SW in Tumwater. While the meeting is open to the public, space is limited. If you wish to attend and listen, please email us.
Additional 2020 schedule coming this winter.
How long do members serve?
Members serve two-year terms.