OLYMPIA, Wash. – Sept. 11, 2020 – The Department of Revenue is upgrading its online business licensing and tax system, My DOR. The system will be unavailable from 8 a.m. Saturday, Sept 12 to 8 a.m. Tuesday, Sept 15.
My DOR is the primary tool customers use to apply for a business license, file and pay taxes, and comply with business licensing and tax obligations. Revenue launched the integrated system in 2018 to offer more online customer services and combine tax and licensing accounts in one convenient online system with one secure logon.
To familiarize users with the most recent site changes, Revenue is offering free, one-hour webinars that explain the new features and how they make doing business easier. Customers can register for a webinar to learn more.
The system upgrade includes:
- A more mobile-friendly look and feel.
- Improved ease of use for both customers and staff.
- An Action Items list that directs user’s attention to important tasks specific to their account.
- A feature to access returns and payments across business accounts.
- A self-service option to set up a payment plan.
# # #