Child care

As a business that provides child care services, you may qualify for exemptions or deductions from Washington State taxes. In fact, you may not have to register with the Department of Revenue. This guide explains the taxes you may be required to pay or collect.

For additional information or answers to any questions about Washington excise taxes, please contact us.

Updated April 2020