How to find your Account ID
Your Account ID is in the upper right-hand corner under the Letter ID on the correspondence you received from the Department. The Account ID is also the UBI and can be searched by clicking Look up a business from the Home page.
How to find your Letter ID
Your Letter ID is in the upper right-hand corner on the correspondence you received from the Department.
The Account ID and Letter ID can be found the letters listed below:
- No Administrator on Tax Account
- New Business Letter
- Frequency Change Notification
- Balance Due Notice
- Change to Your Balance Due
- Reseller Permit Renewal Notice
- Efile-Epay Waiver Extension
- Efile-Epay Waiver Expiration
- Requirement to File and Pay Your Taxes Electronically
- Streamline Sales Tax Registration Letter
- Notice of Delinquency
- 2nd Notice of Delinquency
- Annual Tax Incentive Report Information
- Annual Tax Incentive Report Due Reminder
Combined Excise Tax Return
You can also find the Account ID and Letter ID on the following tax returns:
- Business & Occupation Activities
- Combined Excise Return
- Retailing and Other Activities
- Sales Tax Remittance
Don’t have any of the correspondence or forms listed above?
If there is no administrator linked to the account in My DOR, you can request that a Letter ID be mailed to the address on file. This Letter ID can be used to grant access to the tax account in My DOR.
You can also call 1-800-647-7706 to request a Letter ID be mailed to the address on file. Letter IDs will not be provided via email.