Our online system, My DOR, accepts a variety of file types for uploaded documentation. If there are specific format requirements, they will be listed with the requested documentation.
Most common for images and documents:
- .bmp (Bitmap Image File)
- .gif (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- .jpg and .jpeg (JPEG Image)
- .pdf (Portable Document Format file)
- .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word document)
- .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet)
- .csv (Comma-separated values)
- .zip (Data compression file)
Apple iOS users: our system does NOT accept HEIC (High Efficiency Image Format) files. Please convert them to a .jpeg or other accepted file format.
Single Page .pdf File Size: Do not submit a one-page .pdf file that is over 1,000 KB (1 MB) in size. This size limit does not impact files with multiple pages. To reduce the size of a one-page .pdf file, try compressing it, saving it as a .jpg, or resave it as a .pdf using the Print option in Adobe Acrobat.