The Department of Revenue has upgraded our online Business Licensing and Tax system, My DOR. This upgrade introduced a:
- More mobile-friendly look and feel.
- Action items list that directs your attention to important tasks specific to your account.
- New feature to access returns and payments across business accounts.
- Self-service option to set up a payment plan.
What did NOT change?
- Your user ID and password does not change because of this upgrade.
- Previously filed tax return and license information are still available.
- The format of tax returns is the same.
DOR is offering 1 hour webinars that will walk through key changes and pandemic relief-based features in My DOR.