What is changing?
The Department of Revenue is upgrading our online Business Licensing and Tax system, My DOR. This upgrade introduces:
- A more mobile-friendly look and feel
- A New Action Items list that directs your attention to important tasks specific to your account
- A New feature to access returns and payments across business accounts
- A New self-service option to set up a payment plan
What is NOT changing?
- Your user ID and password will not change because of this upgrade.
- Previously filed tax return and license information will still be available.
- The format of tax returns will be the same.
What you need to know
- My DOR will not be available from September 12 -14. My DOR will be back online at 8:00 a.m. on September 15.
- Starting in mid-Sept, DOR is offering 1 hour webinars that will walk through key changes and pandemic relief-based features in My DOR.