Log in - Do you have a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) user ID and password?
Yes, I log into online services for other Washington state agencies or I have logged into My DOR (for example, to renew a business license or print a reseller permit.)
Log in and learn more about accessing your license or tax account.
No, I am a first time user to My DOR and do not have a SAW user ID.
Learn how to create one.
I am not sure.
You can check if you have one.
Access your tax account - Do you have one of the following?
A tax-related letter from the Department of Revenue.
Learn how to access your tax account with a Letter ID.
Your logon ID and password from our old system (before March 2018).
Learn how to transfer your tax account(s) from our old system into My DOR.
None of the above.
- If there is NOT an administrator for your business tax account in My DOR, you can request a letter be mailed to the address on file. The letter will include a Letter ID (code) that you use to gain access to the tax account. (Learn how to request a Letter ID)
- If there is an administrator already set up for your business tax account in My DOR, contact that administrator and request that they grant you access.
- If you know the email address that you used in our old system (before March 2018), retrieve your old logon ID and/or a one-time password to transfer (migrate) your tax account(s) into My DOR.
- Need help? Call 1-800-647-7706.
File a tax return - Do you have business activity to report?
Efile using My DOR. View instructions and examples.
You must still file your return by the due date using one of the following options:
- Express file online. No login required.
- Efile a “no business” return using My DOR.
- Call our automated system 24/7 at 1-800-647-7706.