This free workshop covers subjects unique to government agencies. State, county, city, and quasi-municipal organizations are encouraged to attend. Topics include:
- New! Revised Uniform Unclaimed Property Act (RUUPA) Law Changes for 2023.
- History and reporting basics.
- Property types and issues unique to government agencies.
- What to report and what to remit.
- Due Diligence requirements.
- Unredeemed bonds and interest payments.
- Records retention and liability for unremitted property.
- Customer credits Unidentified receipts.
- Common reporting and remitting errors.
- Navigating our website.