Efile in My DOR

Log in - Do you have a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) user ID and password?


Access your tax account - Do you have a tax-related letter?

  • Yes, I have a tax-related letter from the Department of Revenue.
    Learn how to access your tax account with a Letter ID.
  • No, I don’t have a tax-related letter.
    • If there is NOT an administrator for your business tax account in My DOR, you can request a letter be mailed to the address on file. The letter will include a Letter ID (code) that you use to gain access to the tax account. (Learn how to request a Letter ID)
    • If there is an administrator already set up for your business tax account in My DOR, contact that administrator and request that they grant you access.
    • Need help? Call 360-705-6705.


File a tax return - Do you have business activity to report?

  • Yes.
    Efile using My DOR. View instructions and examples.
  • No.
    You must still file your return by the due date using one of the following options:
    • Express file online. No login required.
    • Efile a “no business” return using My DOR.
    • Call our automated system 24/7 at 360-705-6705.