Use the app to find current Washington sales tax rates quickly and easily from anywhere, using GPS at your current location, or by searching for an address. The WA Sales Tax Rate Lookup always has the most up-to-date local sales tax rates available, making it easy to calculate or verify a charge. Whether you’re in the office, out on the job, or shopping, you can check this app to verify that the correct sales tax rate is being used*. Frequent delivery or work sites? Save, share, and export your list of locations, including calculated charges to streamline your bookkeeping.
- Find the WA combined state and local tax rate at your current location using GPS, or by looking up an address
- Easily name, save, update, and share locations—no login required
- Enter your taxable amount for each location, and the sales tax and total charge will be calculated for you
- Share location and rate information via email or text message
- Download or share a spreadsheet with all of your saved locations and charges for importing
- Location code included in a report so you can find it effortlessly when you file your tax returns
- View locations on a satellite map
- Confirmation code generated by each search to save for audit purposes
*The app does not currently provide lodging or motor vehicle sales and rentals rates. Visit dor.wa.gov for those rates.
In November 2018, we launched an update to the Android app. The iPhone app is expected to launch early January. Stay tuned for the update.