Below are rule and interpretive statement actions. For information regarding how these rules and interpretive statements may affect you, email us or call 360-705-6705. Also, see more information regarding the Department's rule making process, including rule making currently in progress and how to participate.
Rules: WAC - Washington Administrative Code
Interpretive Statements: ETA - Excise Tax Advisory, PTA - Property Tax Advisory
Note: Select a year below to see what actions took place during that year. Select an action (link) to see details of that action.
- WAC 458-12-140 - Tax district boundaries -- Designation of tax code area
- WAC 458-16-080 - Improvements to single family dwellings—Definitions—Exemption—Limitation—Appeal rights
- WAC 458-16A-100 - Senior citizen, disabled person, and one hundred percent disabled veteran exemption—Definitions.
- WAC 458-16A-140 - Senior citizen, disabled person, and one hundred percent disabled veteran exemption—Exemption described—Exemption granted—Exemption denied—Freezing property values
- WAC 458-16A-150 - Senior citizen, disabled person, and one hundred percent disabled veteran exemption—Requirements for keeping the exemption
- WAC 458-14-005 - Definitions
- WAC 458-14-046 - Regularly convened session—Board duties—Presumption
- WAC 458-14-116 - Orders of the board—Notice of value adjustment—Effective date
- WAC 458-16-165 - Conditions under which nonprofit organizations, associations, or corporations may obtain a property tax exemption
- WAC 458-19-070 - Five dollars and ninety cents statutory aggregate limit calculation
- WAC 458-19-075 - Constitutional one percent limit calculation
- WAC 458-20-218 - Advertising agencies
- WAC 458-20-183 - Amusement, recreation, and physical fitness services (emergency)
- WAC 458-30-200 - Definitions
- WAC 458-30-280 - Notice to withdraw from classification
- WAC 458-30-285 - Withdrawal from classification
- WAC 458-30-295 - Removal of classification
- WAC 458-30-300 - Additional tax - Withdrawal or removal from classification
- WAC 458-30-700 - Designated forest land - Removal - Change in status - Compensating tax