We will send correspondence to the mailing address on a business or individual account. You must be an administrator on the account to update the mailing address.
Updating a business location address may require you to complete a Business License Application.
- On dor.wa.gov click the Log in button.
- Log in by entering your SAW User ID and Password and click Log in to My DOR. If asked, complete the Multi-Factor Authentication challenge to verify your identity.
- On the My DOR Services page, click Get Started. If you have access to more than one business or individual, click the name of the business or individual you want to update.
- On the Summary page, click the More Options tab.
- Within the Your Account section, click Manage Names & Addresses.
- Select the address to update. If the address does not display, you do not have the permissions required to update this information.
- Below the current address, click Change this address. If instructed to complete a different form due to regulatory restrictions, complete that form. Otherwise, continue to step 8.
- Enter the new address and verify the address. If required, select the correct address. If the address cannot be verified or you want to use the address as you entered it, click Yes to continue.
- Click Next.
- Review the information and click Submit.
- On the Confirmation page, click OK.