Bulk Fertilizer Distributor

Any business that distributes commercial fertilizer in bulk (non-packaged form) within or into Washington is required to have a Bulk Fertilizer Distributor endorsement.

Note: Whenever the fertilizer is distributed within the state, the name and address shown on the license must appear on all labels, pertinent invoices, and storage facilities.

Licensing requirements and additional supporting documents

State endorsement


Bulk Fertilizer Distributor

$50 per location

Additional fees

State tax registration $0
Registering your business name as a trade name $5
Business License Application fee Variable fee

How to apply


Add a state endorsement to your business

Apply for a new business license

Online assistance
Setting up your business licensing and tax account
How to add a state endorsement

By mail

Complete the licensing requirements above and mail to:

Business Licensing Service
P.O. Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034