State endorsements

Coming summer of 2023, your business license renewal notice will be sent to the email address on your license account. You can view and update your business location email address(es) in My DOR.

If you are a business in the state of Washington, you may need a state endorsement(s).

The state endorsements listed below are processed through the Business Licensing Service (BLS).

If you need a license that is not available below such as contractors, day care and gambling licenses, use our Business Licensing Wizard to help gather the information you need to contact the correct agency.