Manufactured/Mobile Home Community

A Manufactured/Mobile Home Community (mobile home park) endorsement is required of all manufactured and mobile home parks that offer two or more spaces (lots) in the park for rent or lease for year-round occupancy.

  • A separate application must be submitted for each park.
  • New parks or changes in park ownership must be registered within three months of offering spaces for rent to avoid penalties.

Licensing requirements and additional supporting documents

State endorsement


Manufactured/Mobile Home Community

$15 per qualifying manufactured or mobile home within the park*

*A qualifying home is one where the owner rents the space on which the home is located.

Additional fees

State tax registration $0
Registering your business name as a trade name $5
Business License Application fee Variable fee

How to apply


Add a state endorsement to your business

Apply for a new business license

Online assistance
Setting up your business licensing and tax account
How to add a state endorsement

By mail

Complete the licensing requirements above and mail to:

Business Licensing Service
P.O. Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034