We are currently experiencing intermittent technical issues with our phone lines and chat feature. Many services are available online, or visit this page for other ways to reach us. We hope to have the issue resolved as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.
All offices are temporarily closed
In-person services provided at DOR offices are available online and our call center agents are ready to assist by phone or chat.
- Update my account information.
- Close my account.
- Voluntarily register and pay prior tax obligations.
- I have a question about the tax rate lookup mobile app.
- Contact a Small business liaison (pdf).
- Sign up for notifications to receive messages on a variety of topics.
- Request a speaker for my organization.
- Request a public record.
- I want to report tax fraud.
- I have a dispute with the Department of Revenue and need the Taxpayer rights advocate's help.
City and county
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
The state of Washington does not have a personal or corporate income tax. For federal income tax information and forms, contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on holidays.
360-705-6741 Business licensing
360-705-6705 Tax assistance
360-704-5900 Remote sales and consumer use tax
Local offices (map)
- I would like to submit a compliment or complaint.
- Website assistance and suggestions for improvement.
Use this address list to ensure your form or letter gets to the right place.
360-705-6699 Business licensing
360-705-6655 Tax assistance
Dial 711 for free Washington Relay Service.