We have a new tax and licensing system that requires a SAW User ID and password to log in and file your return. Your old My Account/E-file logon and password will not work. Our My DOR Help page has instructions, videos, and other help topics.
Quarterly filers: The Quarter 1, 2018 excise tax return due date has been extended to Tuesday, May 8.
Hours: Generally available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on holidays.
Click on one of the topics below.
I have a dispute with the Department of Revenue and need the Taxpayer rights advocate's help.
Call us at 1-800-647-7706.
Revenue telephone directory: Locate telephone numbers for specific Revenue taxes and programs.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on holidays.
Teletype (TTY) – Dial 711 for free Washington Relay Service.
Business licensing service
Use this address list to ensure your form or letter gets to the right place.
All offices are closed on holidays.
- Update your account information
- Close your account
- Voluntarily register and pay prior tax obligations.
- Contact a Small business liaison (pdf)
- Join Listserv (an e-mail distribution list) and receive the latest tax information.
- Request a speaker for your organization.
- Request a public record.
- If you have a SAW User ID and Password, log in to My DOR and click send a Message under the “I Want To” menu.
- If you do not have a SAW User ID, it’s easy to sign up.
- Once in the system, be sure to "Add Access to a Licensing or Tax Account" if you want to receive a binding tax ruling or correspond regarding a specific account. To do this, you will need your Account ID and Letter ID.
Report tax fraud
If you suspect or know of an individual or business that is not complying with Washington tax laws, you may report this activity at SuspectFraud.wa.gov.
Note: The state of Washington does not have a personal or corporate income tax. For federal income tax information and forms, contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).