Hours: Generally available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on holidays.
Click on one of the topics below.
I have a dispute with the Department of Revenue and need the Taxpayer rights advocate's help.
Call us at 1-800-647-7706.
Revenue telephone directory: Locate telephone numbers for specific Revenue taxes and programs.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Wednesday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on holidays.
Teletype (TTY) – Dial 711 for free Washington Relay Service.
Business licensing service
Use this address list to ensure your form or letter gets to the right place.
All offices are closed on holidays.
- Update your account information
- Close your account
- Voluntarily register and pay prior tax obligations.
- Contact a Small business liaison (pdf)
- Join Listserv (an e-mail distribution list) and receive the latest tax information.
- Request a speaker for your organization.
- Request a public record.
- If you have a Logon ID and Password, logon to My Account and click on send a secure e-mail.
- If you do not have a Logon ID and Password, it's easy to join. The system will walk you through the process to start sending secure messages. Once in the system, businesses must be sure to "Add an Account" if you want to receive a binding tax ruling. To do this, you will need a recent tax return with your tax registration number and pre-assigned access code (PAC).
Report tax fraud
If you suspect or know of an individual or business that is not complying with Washington tax laws, you may report this activity at SuspectFraud.wa.gov.
Note: The state of Washington does not have a personal or corporate income tax. For federal income tax information and forms, contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).