All offices are temporarily closed to the public.
Services are available online and our call center agents are ready to assist by phone or chat.
- Update my account information.
- Close my account.
- Voluntarily register and pay prior tax obligations.
- I have a question about the tax rate lookup mobile app.
- Contact a Small business liaison (pdf).
- Sign up for notifications to receive messages on a variety of topics.
- Request a speaker for my organization.
- Request a public record.
- I want to report tax fraud.
City and county
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
The state of Washington does not have a personal or corporate income tax. For federal income tax information and forms, contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Telephone Information Center
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(except closed Wed 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.)
Closed on holidays.
360-705-6741 Business licensing
360-705-6705 Tax assistance
360-705-6706 Español (impuestos y licencias)
360-704-5900 Remote sales and consumer use tax
360-534-1502 Claims and holder reporting
Local offices (map)
360-534-1602 | RevenueNews@dor.wa.gov
Understanding your rights
Use this address list to ensure your form or letter gets to the right place.
360-705-6699 Business licensing
360-705-6655 Tax assistance
Dial 711 for free Washington Relay Service.