All offices are temporarily closed
In-person services provided at DOR offices are available online and our call center agents are ready to assist by phone or chat.
- Update my account information.
- Close my account.
- Voluntarily register and pay prior tax obligations.
- I have a question about the tax rate lookup mobile app.
- Contact a Small business liaison (pdf).
- Sign up for notifications to receive messages on a variety of topics.
- Request a speaker for my organization.
- Request a public record.
- I want to report tax fraud.
- I have a dispute with the Department of Revenue and need the Taxpayer rights advocate's help.
City and county
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
The state of Washington does not have a personal or corporate income tax. For federal income tax information and forms, contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on holidays.
360-705-6741 Business licensing
360-705-6705 Tax assistance
360-705-6706 Español (impuestos y licencias)
360-704-5900 Remote sales and consumer use tax
360-534-1502 Unclaimed property
Local offices (map)
- I would like to submit a compliment or complaint.
- Website assistance and suggestions for improvement.
Use this address list to ensure your form or letter gets to the right place.
360-705-6699 Business licensing
360-705-6655 Tax assistance
Dial 711 for free Washington Relay Service.