Receiving countless emails from others regarding our listserv about our mobile app ? DOR has NOT been hacked.
- Update my account information.
- Close my account.
- Voluntarily register and pay prior tax obligations.
- I have a question about the tax rate lookup mobile app.
- Contact a Small business liaison (pdf).
- Join Listserv (an e-mail distribution list) and receive the latest tax information.
- Request a speaker for my organization.
- Request a public record.
- I want to report tax fraud.
- I have a dispute with the Department of Revenue and need the Taxpayer rights advocate's help.
City and county
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
The state of Washington does not have a personal or corporate income tax. For federal income tax information and forms, contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on holidays.
360-705-6741 Business licensing
360-705-6705 Tax assistance
360-704-5900 Remote sales and consumer use tax
Local offices (map)
- I would like to submit a compliment or complaint.
- Website assistance and suggestions for improvement.
Use this address list to ensure your form or letter gets to the right place.
360-705-6699 Business licensing
360-705-6655 Tax assistance
Dial 711 for free Washington Relay Service.