You can update your business account’s contact information, mailing address, new business location address, or change in business activities one of the following ways:
- Online using My DOR, the fastest way to update your account.
- By paper, using the Business Information Change Form.
You may need to file a new Business License Application to change the physical address of a business. Please call Business Licensing Service at 1-800-451-7985 to have a customer service specialist review your account and determine if you need to file a new Business License Application.
When you update your account, the information you provide will be shared, if applicable, with the following Washington State programs:
- Business Licensing (Business Licensing Service)
- Unemployment Insurance Account (Employment Security)
- Workers Compensation Insurance Account (Labor & Industries)