The COVID-19 pandemic has brought us into unprecedented times, and state and federal leaders have had to react for the health of our people and economy. This webinar provides a quick overview of some of the state responses, resources, and other impacts affecting small businesses.
You’ll also learn about:
- State agency responses to COVID-19.
- Getting unstuck - where to get further information and assistance to help you weather through this challenging period.
- Small business recovery conversations.
Dates and registration
- Tuesday, Nov. 10, 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 10, 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.