Estate tax filing options and forms

Warning: To protect against the possibility of others accessing your confidential information, do not complete these forms on a public workstation.

New icon

Online filing options

To file online, you must have a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) user ID.

Do you have a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) user ID and password?
Access your tax account - Do you have an account access letter?
  • Yes, I have an account access letter from the Department of Revenue. Learn how to access your tax account with a Letter ID.
  • No, I don’t have an account access letter.
    • If there is NOT an administrator for your tax account in My DOR, you can request a letter be mailed to the address on file. The letter will include a Letter ID (code) that you use to gain access to the tax account. (Learn how to request a Letter ID)
    • If there is an administrator already set up for your business tax account in My DOR, contact that administrator and request that they grant you access.
    • Need help? Call 360-704-5906.
Request an extension, file a tax return and addendums, or make an electronic payment

Paper filing options

Instructions and checklist
Return, extension, and addendums
Other forms