Disaster Relief: Revenue will work with businesses that cannot file or pay their taxes on time due to a natural disaster. Learn more about disaster relief.

Close a business

  • Close my account

  • If you are no longer doing business, you can close your account either online or by mail.

  • Sell my business

  • Selling your business? The tax requirements vary depending upon what you are selling.

  • Cancel a trade name

  • A trade name will remain registered indefinitely or until canceled. There is no charge for canceling a trade name.

  • Request a tax status letter

  • A tax status letter provides details regarding liabilities, credits, or other outstanding issues for a specific taxpayer.