- Manufacturers of commercial airplanes, fuselages, and wings.
- Port districts, political subdivisions, or municipal corporations who lease facilities to these manufacturers.
Constructing new buildings and/or new additions to buildings primarily used to manufacture commercial airplanes, commercial airplane fuselages and commercial airplane wings as defined in RCW 82.32.550 and RCW 82.32.850.
- No application required.
- Completed Buyer's’ Retail Sales Tax Exemption Certificate for vendor.
- Annual Tax Performance Report filed by May 31 of the following year.
- Buyer completes Buyers Sales and Use Tax Preference Addendum in My DOR when filing their tax return.
- Electronic filing required.
Expires July 1, 2040.
For questions about the exemption, call Taxpayer Account Administration at 360-705-6216.